10 Halloween Adventures Inspired by I See Me! Books
3 years ago
Looking for ideas for a Halloween costume for your child? Browse the books on iseeme.com with your child to come up with ideas! Your child will have not only a clever costume but also a “story” that goes along with it!
Here are 10 dress-up ideas inspired by I See Me! books (for Halloween and year-round dress-up/pretend play, too!):
1. Princess: Awaken your child’s inner princess by helping her get dressed up in a pink ball dress topped with a sparkly tiara as seen in A Day in the Life of a Princess personalized book.
2. Farmer: Pull out the overalls to complete your child’s farmer-themed costume, as inspired by My Farm Friends personalized book.
3. Pirate: Ahoy Matey! Get inspired by a pirate’s adventure on the high seas in My Pirate Adventure and My Very Own Pirate Tale personalized books. Encourage your child to make a treasure map as his or her prop and/or create a special sea chantey.
4. Astronaut: Make your child’s costume out-of-this-world as inspired by I See Me’s popular 1-2-3 Blast Off With Me personalized book about space travel.
5. Fancy Girl: Perhaps your child can don a beret in Paris, wear an elegant opera gown in Milan, or put on a sparkling gold crown in Egypt? What a story she’ll have to share, as inspired by I See Me!’s Fancy to be Me personalized storybook.
6. Racecar Driver: Thrill your child this Halloween with a racecar driver costume. Complete the look with a driver’s license, helmet and wrench to bring the adventure off the pages of A Day in the Life of a Racecar Driver personalized book.
7. Fairy: Perhaps an enchanted, sparkling fairy is the perfect costume for your daughter? Give her wings to fly and don’t forget to include her charming pet, the glowworm, as inspired by the pages of her book, Sweet Dreams, Fairy.
8. All-Star: Does your child love watching and playing sports? Help your child get inspired by the pages of I’m an All-Star personalized book to bring his love of sports and teamwork to life.
9. Knight: Let your child get knighted this Halloween just like he does in the personalized storybook, My Royal Birthday Adventure,where your child turns into a royal knight and goes on an adventure in a magical kingdom.
10. Ballerina: Ignite your child’s love for ballet as inspired by I’m a Little Dancer Coloring and Activity book by I See Me! She’ll dance and twirl in delight as she gracefully dons her ballet leotard, tutu and shoes and dances off the pages of her personalized activity book.
What inspired your child’s Halloween costume or dress-up this year? Please share!