A Christmas Bear for Me is a beautiful, heart-warming, personalized story about a child's Christmas wish for a special Teddy Bear friend. A Christmas Bear for Me captures the anticipation leading up to Christmas morning and the magic of receiving a special gift from Santa.
- One child is the "star" of the Christmas book and his or her name is featured throughout story
- The child's name and the names of his or her siblings or relatives are incorporated into intricate illustrations of stockings across the mantle and more
- Add a cuddly, mini 6" Gund plush bear for an additional $5.00
- Includes a personalized letter to the child from Santa!
1. Please provide up to 12 family names, including the child's first name to appear on the stockings across the mantle (left to right) and on Santa's list of who has been nice.
2. There will be exactly the same number of stockings across the mantle as the number of family names you provide. For example, if you provide 3 family names, there will be 3 stockings.
3. Santa's "Nice" list will start with the names you have provided and add other names to fill the page with 12 names. If you provide 12 names you will recognize everyone on Santa's "Nice" list. If you provide fewer than 12 names you may not recognize all of the names on Santa's "Nice" list because we all know the world is filled with nice people even though we may not know their names.
4. Please proof your entries and selections for your family names.
|Gender and ages:||Girls and boys ages 0-8|
|Book Size:||10" x 10"|
|Number of pages:||26|
|Awards:||Mom's Choice, Creative Child Magazine and HomeSchool.com|
Write Your Own Review
A Christmas Bear for You
Review of A Christmas Bear For Me by Teri
This is a precious book, I bought it for my Granddaughter for Christmas. I can't wait to read it to her!