Have a Question?
About the personalized storybooks
- What if the child's name has more letters than the maximum allowed in the book?
- Are these books appropriate for adopted children?
- Can I select certain fairies, animals, sea creatures, or countries to be used in the books?
- Are the animals, fairies or sea creatures used in the My Very Own® books ever repeated?
- How do I include the child's middle name in the book?
- Why is there an extra charge for middle name?
- Can I include the child's first and middle names instead of first and last names?
- In the My Very Happy Birthday book, is the birth date or "celebrating which birthday" required?
- May I use two names in the First Name Field for Multiple Children and/or Siblings?
- Will my child's full name be printed throughout the book?
- I want my child's formal name to appear on the Dedication Page, but use his nickname throughout the book. Is this possible?
- Can I change the time and location on the Birthday Party Invitation in the My Very Happy Birthday book?
- Can I have the "My Very Own Pirate Tale" made for a girl?
- How long does it take to receive the book once it has been ordered?
- Can I use more than one promotion code in the same order?
- Where do I enter my promotion code?
- Why isn't my free shipping code working?
- How do I ship books to different addresses within one order?
- Can I order with checks or money orders?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Is it safe for me to use my credit card on this site?
- Why does the shopping cart say it's empty when I try to put items into it?
- I am sending my gift directly to the child. Will an invoice or anything showing the dollar amount spent be included with the gift?
- Where and how is the gift message printed?