It is often said that there is no better gift that you can give a child than love. Who Loves Me? features the names of family members and friends who love the child, and encourages the child to reach to the sky when asked "how much" each of one of them loves him or her. This beautifully illustrated personalized children's book reassures the child that he or she is loved "so much" by each person, with melodious rhymes describing the depth of each individual's love. When ordering, customers have the option to upload a photo of their child to appear on the dedication page of the book. Children love seeing their names and photos in print! Written by Jennifer Dewing, with colorful, whimsical illustrations by Maria Carluccio, this hardcover book is a perfect gift for your Valentine!
Written by Jennifer Dewing, with colorful, whimsical illustrations by Maria Carluccio, this hardcover book is aperfect gift for your Valentine!
Ordering Instructions: The book and matching stickers will be personalized with the names of those who love the child (up to 6 book spreads/stickers).
1. Enter the names of the people who love the child exactly as you would like the names to be printed in the book.
2. There are a total of 6 spreads in the book that include names of people who love the child. For example, the first spread reads, Who loves [name of child]? [Person #1] loves [name of child]! How much? So much! More than the mountains, more than the streams, more than a little [boy's/girl's] happiest dreams.
3. If you would like your book to include more than 6 names of people who love the child, you can enter more than one name on some or all of the spreads. If you include more than one person's name for a spread, be sure to include the word "and" between the names and select "love" so the copy reads, Aunt Susan and Uncle Mike love [name of child]!
4. We encourage you to list names for all 6 spreads. If fewer names are entered, they will be repeated to fill all spreads in the book. Here are some ideas to help you complete all 6 spreads: cousins, aunts, uncles, teachers, pets, friends, everyone, God.
5. Please proof your entries and selections for "love", "loves" or "loved" to make sure your book will be grammatically correct.
|Gender and ages:||Girls and boys ages 0-6|
|Size:||8.5" x 8.5"|
|Number of pages:||20 (if you complete all 6 spreads)|
|Awards:||Mom's Choice, Creative Child Magazine and HomeSchool.com|
Write Your Own Review
Absolutely loved it!
Review of Who Loves Me? Personalized Storybook - Pink by Kristin
I got this for my brother and sister in law for their baby shower. They absolutely loved it! They read it aloud to the party and the mommy to be teared up, she couldn't get over it. This is a very sweet personalized book the child can treasure for years.