A Christmas Bear for Me is a beautiful, heart-warming, personalized story about a child's Christmas wish for a special Teddy Bear friend. A Christmas Bear for Me captures the anticipation leading up to Christmas morning and the magic of receiving a special gift from Santa.
- One child is the "star" of the Christmas book and his or her name is featured throughout story.
- The child's name and the names of his or her siblings or relatives are incorporated into intricate illustrations of stockings across the mantle and more!
- Gift set includes a cuddly, mini 6" Gund' plush bear that is designed to match the bear in the story. You can choose an 11" bear for an additional $8.00 or a 14" bear for an additional $13.00 (11 and 14" bear do not include a ribbon).
- Gift set also includes a personalized letter to the child from Santa!
|Gender and ages:
||Girls and boys ages 0-8
||10" x 10"
|Plush Bear Size:
|Number of pages:
||Mom's Choice, Creative Child Magazine and HomeSchool.com
||Receive 2 weeks after date of order
||Receive 7-8 days after date of order
||Receive 3 business days after date of order
1. Please provide up to 12 family names, including the child's first name to appear on the stockings across the mantle (left to right) and on Santa's list of who has been nice.
2. There will be exactly the same number of stockings across the mantle as the number of family names you provide. For example, if you provide 3 family names, there will be 3 stockings.
3. Santa's "Nice" list will start with the names you have provided and add other names to fill the page with 12 names. If you provide 12 names you will recognize everyone on Santa's "Nice" list. If you provide fewer than 12 names you may not recognize all of the names on Santa's "Nice" list because we all know the world is filled with nice people even though we may not know their names.
4. Please proof your entries and selections for your family names.
||Author: Jennifer Dewing|
Author Jennifer Dewing has always been a kid at heart. She started her career in the Toy Industry in 1995, developing children's products ranging from Matchbox cars to Madeline dolls. In 2006 Jennifer became a member of the Loft Literary Center in Minneapolis and the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. Her recent personalized picture books "Who Loves Me?" and "A Christmas Bear for Me" have won Mom's Choice Gold awards and Creative Child awards. She is currently working on more personalized titles for I See Me! and enjoys reading her work to her own "focus group" of three kids at home!
||Illustrator: Wilson J. Ong|
Wilson remembers in fourth grade drawing people without ears because he thought they looked better that way. Today he has learned to appreciate drawing and painting most anything, even ears. He received a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Brigham Young University and furthered his studies at the Art Students� League in New York. Wilson paints and illustrates full time and teaches painting workshops when time permits. His work has been exhibited in such places as the Butler Museum of American Art and his illustrations have been used by companies such as the History Channel, Highlight Magazine and Penguin books.
A Christmas Bear for Me