One of our popular personalized gifts for kids. In this beautifully illustrated, personalized story, the child lights the Menorah, plays with a Dreidel, enjoys chocolate Gelt and Latkes, and on day eight receives the gift of a cuddly bear. Sure to be a family classic, the story is written by award-winning author Jennifer Dewing and illustrated by Wilson Ong.
- One child is the "star" of the story and his or her name is featured throughout the story.
- The child's name and the names of his or her siblings or family members are included on an illustration of gift tags on presents around the menorah.
- Gift set includes a cuddly, mini 6" Gund« plush bear that is designed to match the bear in the story.
- The story features a personalized letter to the child from the gift-giver telling the child what a special lifelong friend he or she will be for the bear.
|Gender and ages:
||Girls and boys ages 0-8
||10" x 10"
|Plush Bear Size:
|Number of pages:
||Receive 2 weeks after date of order
||Receive 7-8 business days after date of order
||Receive 3 business days after date of order
1. Family names will be featured on personalized gift tags in an illustration of the Hanukkah gifts. Please do not include the child's name on the list of family names. The child's name will automatically be included on one of the gift tags.
2. Be sure to include the sender's name in the sender information fields. The sender's name will be included in the letter to the child.
3. Please proof your entries for your family and sender names.
||Author: Jennifer Dewing|
Author Jennifer Dewing has always been a kid at heart. She started her career in the Toy Industry in 1995, developing children's products ranging from Matchbox cars to Madeline dolls. In 2006 Jennifer became a member of the Loft Literary Center in Minneapolis and the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. Her recent personalized picture books "Who Loves Me?" and "A Christmas Bear for Me" have won Mom's Choice Gold awards and Creative Child awards. She is currently working on more personalized titles for I See Me! and enjoys reading her work to her own "focus group" of three kids at home!
||Illustrator: Wilson J. Ong|
Wilson remembers in fourth grade drawing people without ears because he thought they looked better that way. Today he has learned to appreciate drawing and painting most anything, even ears. He received a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Brigham Young University and furthered his studies at the Art Students´┐Ż League in New York. Wilson paints and illustrates full time and teaches painting workshops when time permits. His work has been exhibited in such places as the Butler Museum of American Art and his illustrations have been used by companies such as the History Channel, Highlight Magazine and Penguin books.
A Hanukkah Bear for Me