The Outerspace Personalized Placemat
This adorable personalized placemat is certain to make mealtime "out of this world"!
Our personalized placemats are the perfect way to make meal time and snack time more fun! Each one is made to order and is a special gift for any occasion. Our 12”x17” mats are made of high-quality durable plastic that can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. Do not put placemat into dishwasher. Our placemats are printed in the USA, have been tested by an independent lab, meet CPSIA guidelines for food safety, and are BPA-free.
|Gender and ages:||Boys and girls ages 0-10|
|Size:||12" x 17"|
|Standard delivery:||Receive 2 weeks after date of order|
|Expedited delivery:||Receive 7-8 business days after date of order.|
|Air delivery:||Receive 3 business days after date of order (not including weekends)|
|Canada delivery:||Arrives approximately 2 weeks after order date|
|International delivery:||Arrives approximately 2 weeks after order date|
- Review by AB My son LOVES his Outerspace placemat and is always reading the names of the planets. Makes it easier on mommy too when I tell him to get his mat and set it down before he eats.
- Review by barbjguerrero Bought two...both were perfect. Kids loved seeing their names on the placemats.
It's just ok.
- Review by Aleksandra The quality of the mat is nothing special--it is very thin. For the price you pay I thought I was going to get something more durable.
The Outerspace Placemat
- Review by Shirley Bought the placemat with the book I would love to see his picture of his face on this placemat as you do with the farm friends along with the name
- Review by Jennifer Great quality - very sturdy and easy to wipe clean
Personalized just for them!
- Review by Tracy S. I don't think there is anything more special than the smile on my kids' faces! It just makes me smile! And with the holidays quickly approaching, finding gifts that are as unique and special as them can be pretty hard. That's why I love I See Me. I have the perfect Coloring Books and Place mats for kids and they make them SMILE. Why? Because they are personalized just for them. They think it's wonderful that they have something this is just theirs.
Thrilled in NY!
- Review by Gina C. My son loves his new placement! He and his sister got them for Christmas this year. He likes that his has planets and his sister's has dinosaurs. He especially likes that it his name on it. I am very pleased with my purchase. Both placements have great pictures and seem very durable. I expect my children will be enjoying them for a long time!
- Review by fawn I this for my 2 yr old nephew and his mom was floored love love!
- Review by Ria C. "I received everything in time for Christmas and the book and placemats were a huge hit. The children absolutely loved them- my son even said the personalized placemat was the best thing he got after his beloved walkie talkies."
little too thin
- Review by S the galaxy graphic is very pretty and colorful. but i would like a thicker placemat.
- Review by sharon lee loved the placemats...grandson is really enjoying having his own area at the table
- Review by Amy Wilbanks My son is turning 4 and he will love this placemat! It is durable and has bright, beautiful colors!
- Review by Barbara Ayes The placemats weren't exceptional, especially for the price. The lettering was not impressively styled, sized or coordinated to the design of the mat. Personalization looked like an afterthought instead of integral to the placemat design. The quality of the plastic was nothing special.
- Review by gitit bertman Wonderful placemats and amazing quality. Love them!
Very Cute and Great Construction
- Review by Jennifer The Easter Bunny brought this for my son and it turned out so cute! The colors are vibrant and the pictures are great. The construction is excellent - it seems to be one piece, not an image that has been laminated - which will hold up much better to washing. My little boy was thrilled!
- Review by Dorothy What an awesome present for my grandson! He loves sun and spaceship and stars. We go over the letters and make a game out of learning them. This isn't just for mealtime, but a placement for coloring, play-dough, and other fun stuff.