Babies will love snuggling up to this soft, satin-trimmed lovie blanket, and you'll warm their little hearts with the coordinating personalized Who Loves Me? book.
The super soft, 100% polyester lovie blanket comes with baby's name embroidered on the satin trim. We will select a pink blanket for a girl or a blue blanket for a boy. The fabrics used in the blankie are compliant with CPSC regulations.
*Doctor Recommended- Pediatricians recommend that a young child 6 months and older be given a security object. This small security blanket helps comfort and soothe small children.
Who Loves Me? features the names of family members and friends who love the child, and encourages the child to reach to the sky when asked "how much" each of one of them loves him or her. This beautifully illustrated book reassures the child that he or she is loved "so much" by each person, with melodious rhymes describing the depth of each individual's love. When ordering, customers have the option to upload a photo of their child to appear on the dedication page of the book. Children love seeing their names and photos in print! Written by Jennifer Dewing, with colorful, whimsical illustrations by Maria Carluccio, this hardcover book is a perfect gift for a new baby!
|Gender and ages:
||Girls and boys ages 0-6
||14" x 14"
||8.5" x 8.5"
|Number of pages:
||20 (if you complete all 6 spreads)
||Mom's Choice, Creative Child Magazine and HomeSchool.com
||Receive 2 weeks after date of order
||Receive 7-8 business days after date of order
||Not available on this item
||Arrives approximately 4-5 weeks after order date
||Arrives approximately 2 weeks after order date
Ordering Instructions: This version of the book is for one child. We also offer a version of the book for two siblings and for twins.
1. Enter the names of the people who love the child exactly as you would like the names to be printed in the book.
2. There are a total of 6 spreads in the book that include names of people who love the child. For example, the first spread reads, "Who loves [name of child]? [Person #1] loves [name of child]! How much? So much! More than the mountains, more than the streams, more than a little [boy's/girl's] happiest dreams."
3. If you would like your book to include more than 6 names of people who love the child, you can enter more than one name on some or all of the spreads. If you include more than one person's name for a spread, be sure to include the word "and" between the names and select "love" so the copy reads, 'Aunt Susan and Uncle Mike love [name of child]!'
4. We encourage you to list names for all 6 spreads. If you list only 4 people who love the child your book will include only 4 spreads. Here are some ideas to help you complete all 6 spreads: cousins, aunts, uncles, teachers, pets, friends, everyone, God.
5. Please proof your entries and selections for "love", "loves" or "loved" to make sure your book will be grammatically correct.
||Author: Jennifer Dewing|
Author Jennifer Dewing has always been a kid at heart. She started her career in the Toy Industry in 1995, developing children's products ranging from Matchbox cars to Madeline dolls. In 2006 Jennifer became a member of the Loft Literary Center in Minneapolis and the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. Her recent personalized picture books "Who Loves Me?" and "A Christmas Bear for Me" have won Mom's Choice Gold awards and Creative Child awards. She is currently working on more personalized titles for I See Me! and enjoys reading her work to her own "focus group" of three kids at home!
||Illustrator: Maria Carluccio|
Maria Carluccio loves to mix things up. Her collages incorporate both an old, vintage appeal with a fresh modern sensibility. She has enjoyed a seasoned career as a textile/product designer as well as a children's book author/illustrator. She has received multiple awards for her work from the New York Society of illustrators and 3x3 Magazine. She draws her inspiration from her surroundings in nature where as well as from the textural objects she collects. Her work has a unique sophistication, which she attributes to the range of papers, textures, and details that fascinate her. Maria currently lives in Westchester County NY with her daughter, dog, cat and turtle.
Who Loves Me? and Personalized Lovie Blanket Set