It is often said that there is no better gift that you can give children than love. Who Loves Me? features the names of family members and friends who love the twins. This beautifully illustrated book reassures the twins that they are loved "so much" by each person, with melodious rhymes describing the depth of each individual's love. When ordering, customers have the option to upload a photo of their child to appear on the dedication page of the book. Children love seeing their names and photos in print! Written by Jennifer Dewing, with colorful, whimsical illustrations by Maria Carluccio, this 8.5" x 8.5" hardcover book with 20 pages is perfect for babies through age 6.
|Gender and ages:
||Girls and boys ages 0-6
||8.5" x 8.5"
|Number of pages:
||20 (if you complete all 6 spreads)
||Mom's Choice, Creative Child Magazine and HomeSchool.com
||Receive 2 weeks after date of order
||Receive 7-8 business days after date of order
||Receive 3 business days after date of order
||Arrives approximately 2 weeks after order date
Ordering Instructions: This version of the book is for twins. (Sorry, it cannot accommodate more than two children.) We also offer a version of the book for one child and for siblings.
1. Enter the names of the people who love the twins exactly as you would like the names to be printed in the book.
2. There are a total of 6 spreads in the book that include names of people who love the twins. For example, the first spread reads, 'Who loves [name of child #1 and child #2]? [Person #1] loves [child #1 and child #2]! How much? So much! More than the mountains, more than the streams, more than a little one's happiest dreams.'
3. If you would like your book to include more than 6 names of people who love the children, you can enter more than one name on some or all of the spreads. If you include more than one person's name for a spread, be sure to include the word "and" between the names and select "love" so the copy reads, 'Aunt Susan and Uncle Mike love [child #1 and child #2]!'
4. We encourage you to list names for all 6 spreads. If you list only 4 people who love the child your book will include only 4 spreads. Here are some ideas to help you complete all 6 spreads: cousins, aunts, uncles, teachers, pets, friends, everyone, God.
5. Please proof your entries and selections for "love", "loves" or "loved" to make sure your book will be grammatically correct.
||Author: Jennifer Dewing|
Author Jennifer Dewing has always been a kid at heart. She started her career in the Toy Industry in 1995, developing children's products ranging from Matchbox cars to Madeline dolls. In 2006 Jennifer became a member of the Loft Literary Center in Minneapolis and the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. Her recent personalized picture books "Who Loves Me?" and "A Christmas Bear for Me" have won Mom's Choice Gold awards and Creative Child awards. She is currently working on more personalized titles for I See Me! and enjoys reading her work to her own "focus group" of three kids at home!
||Illustrator: Maria Carluccio|
Maria Carluccio loves to mix things up. Her collages incorporate both an old, vintage appeal with a fresh modern sensibility. She has enjoyed a seasoned career as a textile/product designer as well as a children's book author/illustrator. She has received multiple awards for her work from the New York Society of illustrators and 3x3 Magazine. She draws her inspiration from her surroundings in nature where as well as from the textural objects she collects. Her work has a unique sophistication, which she attributes to the range of papers, textures, and details that fascinate her. Maria currently lives in Westchester County NY with her daughter, dog, cat and turtle.
Who Loves Me? Personalized Book for Twins